Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I register in IRTPMS Portal?
For registering yourself in Retail category as a user you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on ‘Trainee -> New Registration’ Link on the homepage of IRTPMS Site https://www.irtpms.in
- Registration page will open for you. Provide your vaild personal and contact details.
- Select subscription option if you want to avail facilities like NewsLetter and SMS alerts.
- Password will be sent on Your Email and Mobile. Please change it after successfully login.
2. I have forgotten my password. How do I log-in now?
To create a new password for log-in, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click Sign In button on the Login page of IRTPMS Portal and then click the ‘Forgot Password’ link.
- Enter your Email ID and click the submit button.
- One Time Password(OTP) will also sent to your registered email ID.
- Login with OTP and User ID and change your password.
3. How do I change my personal details?
Log in to your Account on IRTPMS Site, click on ‘Profile’ link at the top of your page. Modify the details and submit to update the details.
4. My User ID has got blocked. What should I do?
On entering wrong password five times consecutively, your user ID will get blocked for 60 minutes. After this period, it will automatically become active. Or alternatively you can use Forgot Password Service to generate an OTP and reset your Password .
5. Can I register multiple accounts with same UserID?
No, you can not have multiple accounts with same UserID. UserID is a unique identity and checked at the time of registration for uniqueness.